"Better than Grandma's Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies"
- 2 Cups all-purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter (I have used "regular" butter with great results too!)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar (firmly packed)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 3 cups oats (NOT instant)
- 1 & 1/2 cups raisins
- preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- whisk dry ingredients together, set aside.
- combine wet ingredients with mixer on low speed to combine; Turn mixer speed to HIGH and cream together until color lightens and the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture until no flour is visible (DO NOT OVER MIX!!)
- Add Oats and raisins and stir to combine.
- Drop Approx 2 tablespoons of dough onto a greased cookie sheet spaced about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 11-13 min (on center rack of oven) until golden, but still moist in the cracks.
- cool on cookie sheet for approx 2 min before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.